Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just a few things to share....



This is the Christmas Tree that Grant had to decorate for school. He had fun doing it. Daniel and I helped but we were supposed to.

Here is Logan sleeping in his crib. I thought it was cute because he little ankles are crossed. He is doing really well sleeping in his crib. He goes down around 9pm and gets up around 5 or 6 am. He also takes like three naps still during the day. It is great. He can go to sleep on his own now, I used to have to rock him asleep but not anymore. I have also gotten him to stop waking up for his middle of the night bottle.I am really proud of myself.
I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That tree is cute. And Logan is precious!

Hope that you all are having a wonderful Christmas season.

We miss you.

Kelly said...

The tree is great! You can tell that even though you helped, you didn't take over the tree. It was still Grant's! Logan, as always, is just adorable.