Thursday, June 5, 2008

Schooooool's Out for SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Well, it has happened. Grant has completed kindergarten and is now a first grader. (pause for tears) I can not believe that my baby is going into the first grade. He is getting so big. Today I went and had lunch with him. I took him McDonalds since it was the last day of school. Logan, of course, went with us. It was a good day. I took lots of pictures. Here are some of them.

Grant and Mrs. Radcliffe

Grant and Mrs. Kyber

Grant playing outside

Grant and Logan on the play ground

Grant "painting" the wall with water

Grant and Logan playing in the water outside.
So there you have it. Grant's very last day of kindergarten. He decided he wanted to leave when Logan and I left school. He was sad about leaving so Mrs. Radcliffe let him get a prize out of the treasure box. He got a little yellow truck and she gave him a book. She told me today that all he really needs is to practice reading of course and he will be set for First grade. She says she is not worried about him at all. That he is very smart and catches on so quickly. Well, I don't know what else to say except that I am sad and happy all at the same time. I also wished that they had done a graduation of sorts but they don't do that.

No comments: