Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October Already......


I can not believe it is October already. This year has been going by like crazy. Logan was born in May. Grant started Kindergarten. Christmas is only 3 months away. My Dad will be here in three weeks. My mom visits in November. There just isn't enough time anymore. It goes by so quickly.


Anyway, this week is busy. Last night we had soccer practice. Tonight we are going to Chickfila for spirit night for Grant's school. Tomorrow we have church. Thursday Grant has his first field trip, WITHOUT ME, I am so sad about that. They are walking to the post office and then having lunch at Jersey Mike's. He is very excited about it. Friday...hmm.. I am not sure but I think Friday is free. Saturday I have to get up at 6am to get myself and the kids ready for the Soccer game at 8:30am. It should be illegal to get up that early on a Saturday. I am sure I will have video of it though, so look for that.


Okay, I think I have ranted enough, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: