Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry it has been so long......


Well as most of you know my Dad and his new wife came for a visit last week. It went really well. She is really nice. Dad is happy and that is all I want for both of myparents. Grant got a little spoiled ofcourse. Everything else is going well. Life is busy of course. My mom and Ernie are coming for Thanksgiving so I have to get everything ready for that. Grant's last week of soccer is this week. On Friday I believe he gets a trophy and that is what he has been wanting all along. Logan is getting bigger and bigger. He wieghs about 20lbs now!!!! My chuncky monkey. I will update again soon with pictures from Halloween. Logan is soo cute in his costume.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you all had a good time with your Dad & his wife. Soon it will be me you are spending time with! :) 9 days and counting! And I can't wait to see Halloween pictures.