Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just a quick update.....

Things are going well in the Beasley house. Tomorrow Sarah and Matt come for a visit. We are very excited about that. Grant gets a free meal at Chickfila because he was respectful to his teachers and his classmates. He came home with the special coupon today, so he wants to get it because he doesn't like what we are having at church tonight. In two weeks my Mom and Ernie will be here for Thanksgiving. I also learned today that Grant's very first Basketball practice is Nov. 20Th. That is the day Mom and Ernie are coming so they get to see Grant in action. He is very excited about it. Logan is doing well. He is changing so much everyday. I just can't believe how fast it is going. With Grant, time went by slowly, but then again I wasn't as busy then as I am now. Well, I think that is all for now. I just felt like writing. I hope you all have a good rest of the week!! I am sure I will update again after this weekend. I hope to have pictures of Sarah and Matt.

No comments: