Monday, November 5, 2007

Some fun in the tub.....



What a cutie!!! He loves the bath tub! He is learning how to splash in the water too. Logan is changing so much so fast. He can sit up by himself and he mimics us now too. He says dada and mama every now and then. Such a big boy!!!!


Not the best picture because they were moving, but that is Grant recieving his trophy from his coach. Grant had a blast with soccer. In a few weeks he starts basketball practice. He is looking forward to that too.
Life is good for the Beasley family. We are looking forward to seeing Sarah and Matt this weekend. And we have started our christmas shopping. My mom and stepdad will be down in two weeks for thanksgiving. That should be fun. I haven't had Thanksgiving at my house yet. This is a first for me but I am so glad my mom will be here to cook :). Hope eveyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, we know Grant's soccer coach--Jason Dellar, right? We were in Sunday School together at Westminster. Anyway, we can't wait to see you & see how big Grant and Logan are!