Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Best Husband Ever.....

Daniel is the best husband and father anyone could ask for. He has been busting his butt this year to make sure that the boys and I have the best Christmas ever. Because I could not get work this year, money has been tight. Daniel has been working 4 jobs to make sure we would have enough money for Christmas. He teaches at the high school, of course that is his main job, he tutors at the high school in the mornings, He tutors a girl from Fort Mill every Monday afternoon. and on Tuesday and Thursday nights he works at Winthrop. He is just amazing!

In order to have a good Christmas, Daniel and I decided not to get each other anything for Christmas. We also decided not to give anniversary presents to each other. We just asked my mom to send us a gift card so we could eat out for our anniversary. That is really all we wanted.

Have I mentioned how sneaky Daniel can be????

While at his parents house for Thanksgiving, there was a jewelry store going out of business and with his mom's help ( she picked it up for him because he was with me in Sumter that Wednesday before Thanksgiving). He surprised me with the most beautiful necklace. It is a white gold circle of hearts pendant with a diamond in each heart. I was so surprised!!!!! I cried because I can't do anything for him. And he said that he didn't care but because I do so much for him and the kids that he couldn't stand for me not to get anything so he made sure he could do this.

How awesome is he? I can't believe how lucky I am!!!! Now everyone go hug your husbands for all the wonderful things they have down for you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that is so sweet! we sure are blessed to have wonderful husbands!