Monday, December 8, 2008

No More Curls!!!!!

I knew this day was coming but I didn't expect to be so sad about it. I gave Logan his first haircut today. I had to cut off his curls. I loved his curls. But his hair was getting really long for a boy and too many people were calling him a girl. Even some people who know he is a boy. He did pretty good during the hair cut. Towards the end he was getting fussy. But I think I did a pretty good job. It just made me sad to see the curls go and my little baby boy turn into a big boy in a matter of 30 minutes. Daniel's mom is paying for the boys to get Christmas pictures this weekend. So he will be so cute in them I think. I just thought I would share his first haircut with everyone.



3 comments:

Kelly said...

You does a look like a little young man now. I know grandma will be happy to see what a big boy he is!

Sarah said...

aww--he looks like a boy now, not a baby!

Unknown said...

he looks so handsome! and grownup!