Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another year has gone by.......

Another year has gone by. The older I get the quicker the years go. I woke up the other day thinking, wow, I will be 29 this year! and then I thought THAT MEANS I WILL BE 30 next year. That means I am in the last year of my twenties. I can't even believe that. So much has happened since I turned 20. My parents split. I married the most wonderful man ever. I have the most handsome well behaved (most of the time) two little boys. Daniel and I bought our first house almost three years ago. I didn't go to my ten year reunion, but I am so going to the 20th. I found Kelly, who has become one of my best friends and a wonderful neighbor. I have learned how to budget money thanks to Daniel. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with my boys and take care of them. I have reconnected with my sister and her family, which is one of the best things to have happened in the last year. I got to see her and her family for the first time in eight years this past summer. It was so amazing. My friend Sarah had her first baby this year. Little Emma. What a blessing she is to Sarah and Matt. Her smile lights up the room. Kelly and Paul and Daniel and I have become pretty close as friends. We have such a blast together. This past summer we went to Atlanta to meet up with Sarah, Matt, and baby Emma. It was so much fun! Daniel and I had never gone on a trip with friends like that before. It was great. Hopefully we can do that alot more. My best friend since 7th grade, Liz, has FINALLY moved back to SC. Her and her husband now live in Greenville. They came to Grant's 6th birthday party. It was great! We are hopefully getting together again. soon. We also found a wonderful Church family at the Charlotte Ave. Church of Christ. And because of that we have made friends with Kara and Jeremy. God has blessed me and my family so much over the last 8 years. I know God will continue to bless us as long as we put everything in his hands. I hope all those who read my blog can look back over the last eight years and feel happy as I do.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a wonderful tribute to your last 8 years! I am so thankful to be a part of it. You know there will be more trips in the future!