Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grant and Logan

Today we met Grant's kindergarten teacher. She was very nice. He is sooo excited about starting school. Daniel and I think he is going to do great. Also, we heard from his soccer coach today. His very first practice will be this coming Monday. Logan is doing well. Getting bigger and bigger everyday. I realized today that he is as big as Grant was at 6 months. I can't even believe it. He is soo alert and happy. He smiles and talks all the time. Well I will update soon. Talk to you all later

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SO glad that you have a blog to keep us updated! :)

Hope you all are doing well!

We'll be praying for you tomorrow as Grant goes to school.

Miss you guys!

Kelly said...

Look at you! With you're blogging self! Oh man, now I'll check this and see you across the street!