Friday, August 24, 2007

Grant's First Day Cont.

Sorry I didn't post last night. I couldn't get on the internet. Anyway. Grant had a great first day. He made a new friend named Max. He went to music class and they showed him the computer room and the art room. He loved playing out side. They have bikes for the kids to ride. And he said he walked across the wiggley bridge, which he thought was cool. He loved building with the big wooden blocks. He did say that he didn't have enough time to eat as much as he wanted, but we all know Grant is slow eater when he is distracted.

Today when I took him into class, He did great. He went right to the big wooden blocks and started playing. He then gave me a hug and kiss and I left. I was soo proud of him today for being a good boy about it. I think yesterday he was nervous.

Well, I will keep updating on Grant in school. Monday is his first soccer practice. He is excited about that because he will get to see his best friend from Oakland Day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that Grant is doing well in kindergarten!