Monday, August 27, 2007

Grant's First Soccer Practice


Grant had a busy day today. Ofcourse he had school, which he had a lot of fun there. He has made another friend. The boy's name is Trace. Grant seems to really like him. I hope he is a good boy too. Its harder to get to know the parents and the kids now because you only really see the parents at meetings and stuff like that. After dinner tonight Grant had his very first soccer practice. He loved it. At first he was nervous because he didn't know anyone on his team. He got over that very quickly. Practice lasted about an hour. He did really good. They practiced kicking the ball past a goalie and Grant got it past them almost every time. Then he got to be goalie and he did an awesome job blocking the ball, I think only 3 got past him out of the 10 or so that got kicked at him. We were very proud of him.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aww... you live across the street from me and I still have to keep updated by checking your blog. I'm glad that Grant had fun at this first practice, I can't wait to hear all about it!