Monday, September 24, 2007

Here are a couple of firsts!




The video above is of Grant running after the ball. It is the close up video of Grant. He had so much fun playing saturday. Paul came to see him. Daniel's parents almost made it, but they had some car trouble. The final score was 3-3. Not made for the first game.




He is the one in white shorts. The black ones are too big for him. We will probably go buy some black shorts that fit him so he matches the other team members. They have seven more games so be prepared for many more videos!


Here is another first that happened that same day, but for Logan. His very first belly laugh.




Isn't that the best sound you have ever heard? I couldn't even believe it. I got him to do it for me yesterday. I love it!

And just so you know, the reason I threaten to hurt someone on the video is because my father-in-law was trying to get Logan to blow a rasberry. My nephew does it and will not stop. I really don't want Logan to do it at all. My father-in-law thinks its funny. I forgot I was recording when I said it.

No comments: