Thursday, September 20, 2007

People

I was just reading someone's blog about their baby. And they talked about something that has been bothering me too. Logan has a red mark on the back of his head about the size of a quarter or bigger. I think it is a birthmark of some kind. But people are so rude. They see the mark and ask, "What is that?". Like it is some gross defect or something. And of course I have to try and explain it. Logan also has a red mark on his neck at his hairline. That is called a stork bite and will eventually goes away.

The blog I was reading also talked about strangers touching the baby. I have never understood this. When this happens I usually just smile politely and walk away quickly. This one time at Toys'r'us, this lady came over to me and said that she like the feel of a baby's head and then asked if she could touch Logan's head. At first I was shocked, and then I just said no. And she just gave me this mean look and walked away. All I could think was, Woman, this is my baby and no one is touching him. When I told Daniel about it, he couldn't believe it. I just don't understand people sometimes.

When Grant was a baby, We were at Walmart, and this lady came near the buggy and was just staring at him, and then looks at me and says in a really creepy voice, "I just love babies". Daniel and I didn't like that at all, we walked away from her as fast as possible.

No comments: