Friday, September 21, 2007

My Boys


I know the photo says August, but it's not. I keep forgetting to change the date in my camera. Anyway, this was yesterday. Logan is now big enough to get in the walker. He really enjoyed it. He hasn't figured out he can make it move, but I am not in a rush for him to figure it out just yet. He is getting so big so quickly. He also figured out how to blow rasberries at you. He was doing it in the car to get Grant's attention. We are trying not to laugh at him when he does it so maybe he won't do it too much. That's not something we want to encourage, our nephew Braxton does it all the time and Carrie is having a hard time getting him to stop. So we are trying not to get it started. Even though it is really funny.
Grant had his first homework assignment last night. He had to color a picture of some grapes and write his first and last name on it. He did really well. He stayed in the lines for the most part and that is the hardest part of coloring. He also colored the grapes different colors. Today the principal of his school is going to pick the best one. At least I think he is doing it today, that is what Grant said anyway. He is really enjoying school. He loves his teachers. This morning on the way to school, he was telling me about his music teacher and his P.E. teachers. He is really enjoying both of those classes.
Grant is very excited about his first soccer game tomorrow. It is at 8:30 in the MORNING!!!!! I can't believe I have to get up so early. It is crazy! And don't worry I will be posting pictures!
Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Irene S. Lefever said...

I think this is so exciting. I get to see what I am missing. I love you Jennifer, Daniel, Grant and Logan with all of my heart.

Grandma Irene :) XO XO XO XO
a kiss and a hug for each of you.