Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 Things

I have been tagged by Amy , who is Matt's sister in law, to name ten things about Logan. This is easy :)


1. He is always smiles. He even smiles with his eyes. Its amazing. He even wakes up smiling every morning. Even when I have to wake him up, he smiles at me. Its the best feeling.

2. He is all over the place. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on the couch. He hasn't figured out how to stand up thankfully. I am not ready for that.

3. We call him "Boogie". This is because when we first brought him home, I could not get him to stop crying. So Daniel took him and started to rock him singing "hey boogie boogie, hey boogie boogie". And of course it stuck. He loves it when we call him boogie.

4. He already has two teeth! The two bottom ones. The two top ones are now trying to come through. He is being a trooper too. He isn't too fussy about it.

5. His favorite toy is his big brother, Grant. We are trying to get Logan to call Grant "Bubba" because its easier to say then Grant. Grant loves the nickname. Grant will come home from school and ask Logan if he wants to play with his "bubba". It is so sweet.

6. I love Logan's eyes. They are a grayish blue, but sometimes they are as blue as the sky. Especially when he is wearing blue.

7. He loves to eat! His favorites are green beans and bananas. He gets so excited when I put him in the high chair because he knows that it is time to eat. I can't put him in the high chair with out him thinking its time to eat. Even in resturants, we either have to feed him before we get there or right when we get there.

8. When I lay him down in his crib, I cover him with his elephant blanket. It is really soft. He pulls it up to his face and rubs on it and starts to fall asleep right there. Then I turn on his music. He listens to classical music while he is sleeping. We did this with Grant too (Grant still listens to it) because it drowns out the noises we make watching tv or when we have people over.

9. Logan spits up sometimes still and to prevent it from getting on our clothes we always cover up with one of his flannel blankets before we pick him up. Well, he has figured that out. So when ever he sees me or Daniel with a blanket on our shoulder, he gets so excited and squeals. One time in a store I put the blanket on me and he just yelled all happily. These ladies next to me couldn't believe how happy he was to be picked up!

10. Logan is just growing up way to fast. It is kinda sad for me because he is my baby. I won't have anymore kids. I don't want anymore than two. Two is more than I can handle sometimes. I just wish I could keep him a baby a little longer. He is already in a big boy car seat. He is 28inches long and 22 pounds. He is off the charts for his age. He is 8 months old and is wearing 12 to18 month clothing!!! Everyone says that he is going to be a football player one day.


I hope everyone enjoyed my ten things. Now I am going to tag
Kelly to tell us moms ten things that people with out kids get to do that we can't anymore!!! Good Luck Kelly!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh man!! Thats going to be rough! Very creative! :)