Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Snow of 2008

I don't know if you could really call it a snow day, but I do. School was delayed by two hours and so I decided to keep Grant home and let Daniel have the car. Of course I let him go outside, it didn't last long because it was pretty cold but he threw some snowballs and was happy. I didn't take Logan because he was taking his nap. Oh, and the reason Grant has on two different gloves is because that was what I found first and didn't feel like searching forever for the ones that matched. Hope you enjoy the pictures.





Grant shaking snow off his glove. His hands got cold fast.







Grant made a snow ball.





Grant throwing his snowball.





Our house.

Kelly and Paul's house.

And Grant with another snowball.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How fun! Makes me miss SC and the fact that it actually snows a little there!

Can't wait to see you in February!