Monday, January 7, 2008

An update on Logan



I thought everyone would like to know somethings about Logan. His likes and dislikes. And since I still haven't found a baby book I like, this will help me remember things when I do.


Favorite Toy: His cell phone, any type of ball, and his big brother

Favorite Time of the Day: any time that involves eating, he loves his food

Favorite Food: green beans and bananas

Least Favorite Food: hmmmm mashed potatoes....Kelly and Paul have a picture of that face.

Favorite Word: Boogie....its what we call him most of the time

Favorite TV show: Jo Jo's Circus....This is what he watches while he sits in his carseat while we get ready to take His daddy and brother to work and school.

He loves sleeping. We are so glad for that because we love our sleep too. Grant is even starting to sleep in on weekends.

Logan has become very mobile in the last few weeks.

He is rolling and do the "army man crawl" (as we call it) all over the living room.

He has become almost impossible to hold when he is awake and wanting to play.

He has learned to clap his hands together.

He loves to laugh.

He used to be able to sit in the high chair to play while I cooked, well not anymore, now when he is in the high chair he expects to be eating.

He also says "dada" and "mama" now, but of course he only says "mama" when he is upset.

He also has his two bottom front teeth cutting through.

The picture is of Logan in a baby swing at the park for the very first time.

I hope everyone enjoys this update and if you can think of any other firsts that I forgot please let me know!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man, the blog looks great! I need to update mine... The boys are so cute! I can't wait to send you that picture of Logan with the mashed potatoes!

Kelly said...

Oh man, the blog looks great! I need to update mine... The boys are so cute! I can't wait to send you that picture of Logan with the mashed potatoes!

Kelly said...

Oh man, the blog looks great! I need to update mine... The boys are so cute! I can't wait to send you that picture of Logan with the mashed potatoes!

Sarah said...

Aww, Logan sure is growing up quick!

Thanks for the update...we love to hear about your precious boys.

Can't wait to see you in February!