Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chair on the go......

We bought one of those travel seats for Logan so when there isn't a high chair we can use it, like at My mom's house and Daniel's parents house. Well, right now it is in the house because we grabbed it out of the van when we came back from Mom's. Well, I used it today because Logan just wanted a quick snack. So I had him in the chair in the living room. I got up to put the food away and when I turned around He was crawling with the chair attached to him. I laughed so hard and ran for the camera. Here are the pictures. I hope they make you laugh too.


He tried standing up with it on, but that didn't work.

It was like he didn't even now it was on him!

The view from the back.


Here he comes!

There he goes!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that's hilarious!