Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Inspired by Sarah

I kinda took this post from Sarah because it inspired me to think about my life and the things that I am and what I think. I hope Sarah doesn't mind me using her post but its such a great idea.


i am: blessed

i think: my kids are amazing

i know: i am lucky to have an amazing husband who works so hard for us

i want: to lose wieght

i have: too many things to do and not enough time to do them

i wish: I had a magical wand to clean my house with :)

i hate: being late

i miss: having family close by

i fear: someone taking my kids

i feel: tired

i hear: Logan trying to wake up

i smell: my lotion

i crave: anything I don't have to cook

i search: for new recipes

i wonder: if we will ever make enough money

i regret: not saving money like we always say we will

i love: Daniel and the boys

i ache: for some time away from it all

i care: what people think of me

i always: check my email

i am not: always happy with myself

i believe: in God

i dance: when no one is looking

i sing: Logan to sleep

i cry: too much

i don’t always: say what I am thinking

i fight: sometimes

i write: on my blog....thinking about writing a children's book....

i win: on the WII

i lose: my mind on a daily basis

i never: want to lose my husband

i confuse: Daniel LOL

i listen: to oldies because its better for Grant than the new music

i can usually be found: on the computer

i am scared: that I don't do everything I should be doing as a christian

i need: a maid

i am happy about: summer and upcoming vacations

No comments: