Friday, April 25, 2008

Grant's Ladybug House

Last night Grant found a ladybug and wanted to keep him. I told him I didn't know what we could put the ladybug in. So my little man went in the house and found this shoe box. And He said we could put windows in so we can see the lady bug. And I was really impressed with this idea so I said okay. And we went and cut out windows and I taped parts of a ziploc bag inside so we could see the ladybug. Grant got some leaves and sticks to put in the box. He took it to school this morning to show his class because they are talking about insects right now.



We put windows on each side. Grant was really excited about this project.


If you look closely you can see the little orange blob that is a lady bug!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

how fun is that?!